Track your constituency
Track your constituency

Haryana Election Results 2019 - Haryana Vidhan Sabha Election Result Updates


Quick facts for Haryana Election
Parliamentary Constituencies10
Assembly Constituencies90
Ruling PartyBharatiya Janata Party & Jannayak Janata Party
Opposition PartyIndian National Congress
Chief MinisterManohar Lal Khattar
Deputy Chief MinisterDushyant Chautala
GovernorSatyadeo Narain Arya
Chief Electoral OfficerSh. Anurag Agarwal (IAS)
Address30- Bays Building (Top Floor), Sector 17, Chandigarh - 1600017




Haryana Assembly Elections 2019

The Vidhan Sabha comprises 90 Members of Legislative Assembly, directly elected from single-seat constituencies. Haryana has 6 administrative divisions, 22 districts, 72 sub-divisions, 93 revenue tehsils, 50 sub-tehsils, 140 community development blocks, 154 cities and towns, 6,848 villages and 6222 villages panchayats. Around 25 percent of total electorate in Haryana are Jats, the remaining 75 percent are non-Jats, which include Dalits, Brahmins, Yadavs, Gujjars, Baniyas, Rajputs among others. Dalits voters form around 20 percent in the state Previous trends of Harya Assembly Elections show that the Jat vote bank has traditionally voted for the Congress and Indian National Lok Dal. After INLD’s split, its Jannayak Janta Party is also dependent on the Jat votes. However BJP during last elections consolidated that non-Jat voters and won the elcetions.


Haryana Assembly (Vidhan Sabha) Elections 2019 - Party Wise Results

Row LabelsCount of Party
BJP40
Haryana Lokhit Party1
INC31
IND1
Independent6
INLD1
JJP10
Grand Total90



Haryana Lok Sabha Elections 2019

In 2009 Election Results the UPA won around 261 out of 543 seats, and in the second position was NDA with 158 seats, while 23 seats were won by Left parties.

In 2014 Election Results the BJP won 282 seats out of 543 seats. This took the NDA tally to 336 seats out of 543 seats in the Lok Sabha. INC could only manage to win 44 seats and stayed in the second position while AIADMK party from Tamil Nadu came third with 37 seats in the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.

In 2019 Chintamani5Dots Exit Poll Poll has projected 285 seats for BJP and 347 seats for NDA out of 543 seats in the Lok Sabha. The Exit Poll has given 53 seats to INC and 89 seats to UPA. The others will stand at 107 seats.


Last Updated on Feb 25, 2020


Live at 3:15PM | Badals & Pawar Against Farmers Bill and Rajya Sabha Ruckus | Sanjay Dixit

LIVE at 8PM | बड़े किसानों का चोंचला - किसान विधेयक आंदोलन | Politically Incorrect


Latest Election News and Update

Ram Mandir Ayodhya Ayodhya All Set For Groundbreaking Event

The groundbreaking Ramjanma Bhoomi Pujan ceremony has commenced in Ayodhya. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to lay the first brick of the grand Ram Temple of Ayodhya. With the Read More…


Rajasthan Political Updates Rajasthan Updates: Gehlot Accuses the Governor of Acting Under Pressure

Rajasthan High Court has ordered the speaker to maintain the status quo on the disqualification notices sent to Sachin Pilot and rebel camp. The High Court has put off its Read More…


Rajasthan Politics Rajasthan Governor New Target of Ashok Gehlot

After calling Sachin Pilot ‘Nikamma’, Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot has now moved his gun towards Governor. In his last press conference, he has accused Governor Kalraj Mishra of delaying the Read More…