BJP has released its manifesto for Madhya Pradesh assembly elections. This declaration has been given the name of the vision letter. The special thing is that the BJP has issued a separate manifesto for women in Madhya Pradesh, which has been given the name of women’s resolution letter. This announcement has made many big announcements for farmers and women. BJP has released this manifesto in the presence of many veteran leaders. While releasing this, the BJP claimed that 700 of the 30,000 suggestions received by the people were included in this manifesto.
Some big promises made in the manifesto
- Establishment of Cow Sanctuary in every division.
- The promise of the establishment of the new Pay Commission.
- Provide Scooty to female students on getting 75% marks in the 12th.
- To change the form of cities, in the next five years, the expenditure of 2 lakh crore.
- The special fund of 500 crores for the convenience of farmers.
- The irrigation system will be increased from 41 lakh hectare to 80 lakh hectares.
- Work on projects like Narmada Expressway, Chambal Expressway.
- Declaration of projects of Smart Village
- Start each and every hand, have a work scheme for the youth.
- Female power resolution letter issued separately.
- MP Food Processing University will be established.
- Financial support for women landholders directly from the bank.
- Self-help will be given the form of movement of women groups.